This post for is sponsored by Johnsonville® and Social Stars. As always, all opinions and recipe are my own. Thanks for supporting the brands that support Shared Appetite! #SausageFamily
Dinner for Breakfast? Heck yes, especially if it’s one of these Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Burgers! And easy meal ready in under 20 minutes!
Some people love to do the whole breakfast for dinner thing. Personally, I don’t get it. No, I don’t want pancakes for dinner. I want them for breakfast. With chocolate chips (obviously… because I’m five). And I will barely consider even having an omelet for breakfast, so get that crap out of here come dinner time.
But bringing dinner to the breakfast table? Well. Now we are talking. That’s a movement I can get behind.
You already know my obsession with the Bacon, Egg, and Cheese combo. Like when I put ’em in these wontons. Or on this avocado toast. Brussels sprout salad. Totchos (that’s tater tot nachos, for all you healthy people). Heck, even risotto can get the bacon, egg, and cheese treatment in my house.
It was only a matter of time. Burger, meet breakfast. Breakfast… burger. Specifically, a Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Burger. Boom.
Did you know that Johnsonville® is bringing some serious flavor in the burger department? Yea, I have to admit. I didn’t either. That is… until I grilled up two of their Cheddar Cheese and Bacon Johnsonville® Grillers this past weekend. And that, my friends, was a start of a beautiful breakfast.
And because I’m the president of the #thisiswhyimfat campaign, I topped each burger with a thick slice of cheddar cheese, and then a generous dose of crispy bacon. To top it off… the crown jewel. A perfect sunny-side up egg. #runnyyolkforlife
- 4 Hamburger Buns
- 4 Cheddar Cheese and Bacon Flavored Johnsonville® Grillers
- 4 thick slices cheddar cheese
- 12 strips bacon, cooked to crispy
- 4 sunny-side up eggs
- Cook Johnsonville® Grillers according to package directions. During the last minute of cooking, add a slice of cheddar cheese to each burger and let melt completely.
- Place burgers on buns and top with a few strips of bacon and a sunny-side up egg. Top with ketchup, sriracha, or any other condiment you're into. Devour immediately.