Baked Monte Cristo Sliders
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 12 Sliders
- 12 slider rolls, sliced
- 1/3 cup Hero Red Raspberry Fruit Spread, plus more for serving
- 1/2 pound sliced deli ham
- 1/2 pound sliced deli turkey
- 6 slices gouda cheese
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Kosher salt
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9×12 baking dish with parchment paper or aluminum foil sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place bottom of slider buns snuggly against each other in dish. Spread 1/3 cup red raspberry fruit spread evenly on buns.
- Top with pieces of ham and turkey, then cover with cheese.
- Whisk together melted butter, egg, dijon mustard, and mayonnaise in a small bowl. Season generously with Kosher salt. Spread 1/2 of the sauce mixture over the cheese and place slider tops on top. Spread remaining 1/2 of the sauce over the top of the buns and cover baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then remove foil and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let sit for a minute then top with powdered sugar and serve with additional red raspberry fruit spread.