- 8 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 1 (12 ounce) package Butterball turkey bacon, cooked
- 1 head green leaf lettuce
- 2 large heirloom tomatoes, sliced
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 1 (4 ounce) package sprouts
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a small mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, lemon zest and juice, and garlic powder. Season lemon aioli with Kosher salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle tomato slices with Kosher salt.
- To assemble sandwiches, stuff two pieces of toast with layers of lettuce, tomato, turkey bacon, avocado, sprouts, and a generous smear of lemon aioli. Devour immediately.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins