They are just so freaking addicting. It’s impossible for me to stop at one (dozen).
And that’s just for regular ordinary chocolate covered strawberries. But now I had to go ahead and stuff ’em with chocolate hazelnut spread. Yup, I did. You’re welcome.
For the record… yes, I (along with some hefty help from Asheley) did eat the entire batch of these in one sitting. Don’t judge, because you’ll be joining in once you make a batch of these Chocolate Hazelnut Filled Chocolate Covered Strawberries.
That when you bit into these glorious dessert gems, loads of chocolate hazelnut spread will ooze out, making your eyes widen and hearts smile.
This Chocmeister® is no different. It’s got all the amazing flavor of chocolate hazelnut spread, but with 25% less sugar and double the protein per serving. Hello beautiful.
And yes, you better believe I read that to mean I can eat a whole lot more of it without feeling guilty. Plus, we’re technically eating strawberries here, anyway.
The hardest part is waiting for the chocolate to harden before inhaling them. Seriously.
- 20 large strawberries
- 1/2 cup Chocmeister® Milk Chocolatey Hazelnut Spread
- 10 ounces good-quality melted chocolate
- Melted white chocolate for drizzling, optional
- Using a small paring knife, cut a small hole approximately 1/2″ in diameter in one side of each strawberry. Fill completely with chocolate hazelnut spread.
- Holding the strawberry by the stem, dip each strawberry in melted chocolate, letting excess chocolate fall back into bowl. Place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and repeat with each strawberry. Let chocolate set at room temperature for about 30 minutes, or if in a rush or impatient like me, place in refrigerator for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Dip a small fork or spoon in melted white chocolate and drizzle the white chocolate over strawberries. Let white chocolate harden before serving.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
Chocolate Hazelnut Filled Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Need More Chocolate Covered Strawberries?