- 4 thick-cut slices of good-quality bread, toasted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Simply Avocado Dip & Spread
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 3 ears corn, kernels removed
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Kosher salt
- 4 eggs, fried
- Crumbled cotija or queso fresco, for garnish
- Chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Chili powder, for garnish
- Heat butter in medium skillet over medium heat. Add corn kernels and season generously with Kosher salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until corn is tender and cooked through, about 5-8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir together mayonnaise, lime juice, and chili powder. Season generously with Kosher salt. Once cooked corn has cooled slightly, mix mayo mixture into corn.
- Top toast with Simply Avocado Dip & Spread and then the corn mixture. Sprinkle with chili powder and queso fresco/cotija. Top with a fried egg and chopped cilantro. Devour!
*I prefer to use ancho chili powder. It’s got less heat and more smoky/earthiness to it.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes