- 8 tortillas or lettuce cups (bibb/boston lettuce)
- 1 Bob Evans® Egg Whites 32oz Carton
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt or mayo
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- few drops of your favorite hot sauce
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Cook Bob Evans Egg Whites in a large non-stick pan, stirring occasionally and seasoning with Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, until just cooked through. Meanwhile, heat tortillas.
- As eggs are cooking, combine Greek yogurt (or mayo) with lemon juice, chili powder, cumin, hot sauce, and a pinch of Kosher salt in a small mixing bowl.
- Divide cooked egg whites between the tortillas and top with tomato, avocado, spinach, and the aioli. Devour immediately.