This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. All opinions are entirely my own, as is the recipe for these epic Honey BBQ Chicken Nachos!
But beyond all that, I know fall is here for one huge reason. Football. And if you know me, you know that my hands down favorite part about watching any sporting event is… legit game day eats.
Chili. Mozzarella Sticks. Guacamole. Nachos. Give me EVERYTHING.
Now here’s the thing. On the weekend, you might have the time to whip up an epic chili or some buffalo chicken sliders. But what about those prime-time weeknight games? Just because we have to work all day doesn’t mean we have to skimp on the grub for Monday night football!
Guys. You NEED these Honey BBQ Chicken Nachos in your life. Immediately. This snack hack should be your top priority come game time. Trust me.
These Honey BBQ Chicken Nachos require no cooking. READ: YOU DON’T NEED TO BE ABLE TO COOK TO MAKE THESE. It’s literally just heat and serve.
And even for someone like me that loves to cook, I so so so appreciate quick and easy game time eats like these Honey BBQ Chicken Nachos. Because if I can be completely honest, sometimes I just don’t feel like cooking. I just want epic food to appear on my plate. And with these nachos, it does.
There’s tremendous flavor overload going on in these game day nachos. It satisfies that comfort food craving way more than any lame takeout can. See ya later delivery pizza… I’ve got a new game day friend.
Honey BBQ Chicken. Sweet corn kernels. Bacon bits. Scallions. So much cheddahhhh. And a good slathering of ranch dressing. Heck yes.
Let’s just say I had way too much fun taste testing these. And by fun, I mean I inhaled these Honey BBQ Chicken Nachos.
Tyson Any’tizers come in so many amazing flavors and varieties (see their whole line-up here), but I’m mighty partial to the Honey BBQ Flavored Boneless Chicken Wyngz. I’m talking all white meat chicken covered in an amazing sweet honey BBQ flavor. Mmmmm, so good. Not only are they crazy flavorful, they are super easy and convenient to whip up. Just heat and serve. Boom.
The snack hack options with these are endless. Heat up a bunch of different Tyson Any’tizers with a nice spread of different condiments and sauces. YES. Serve ’em up with some mini slider buns for an epic slider buffet. YES YES.
Bottom line… I can’t imagine watching another football game without a batch of Tyson Any’tizers right in front of me. Just heat and serve. Tabletop tailgate, at your service. You seriously can’t get easier than that. #TabletopTailgate
- 1 (10 ounce) bag Tyson Any’tizers Honey BBQ Flavored Boneless Chicken Wyngz
- 1 (13 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- 1 (16 ounce) bag shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1 (4 ounce) bag bacon bits
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle ranch dressing
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- Parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Heat chicken according to package directions in a 350°F oven. Chop cooked chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Lay tortilla chips on a large baking sheet. Top with chopped chicken, corn, cheese, and bacon. Heat in the 350°F oven until cheese is melted. Remove from oven, drizzle with ranch dressing and top with scallions and parsley. Devour immediately.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
Honey BBQ Chicken Nachos
You can find these Tyson Any’tizers (and so many more Tyson Foods) at your local Walmart… making it the official game time destination throughout the season. Head right to the frozen food aisle. Make sure to also look for:
- Tyson Any’tizers (Bone-less)
- Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips
- Ball Park Pulled Pork
- State Fair Mini Corn Dogs
- Frozen Chicken Wings
Need More Game Time Ideas?