- 2 Flatout Flatbreads
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 pound chorizo, casing removed
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons water
- Kosher salt
- 2/3 cup salsa
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese
- 2 fried eggs
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Crumbled queso fresco, for garnish
- Chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in a small frying pan. Cook chorizo, breaking into bite size pieces as it cooks, until just cooked through. Meanwhile, combine beans, garlic powder, water, and season with Kosher salt in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes, smashing slightly with the back of a spoon until the mixture is soft and “refried” looking.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and bake flatbreads for 3 minutes. Top with monterey jack cheese and cook for 2 more minutes. Top with salsa, chorizo, and bean mixture and cook for 4 more minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with sliced avocado, fried egg, queso fresco, and cilantro. Devour immediately.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins