This recipe for Slow Cooker Spicy Asian Chicken Sliders was created in partnership with House of Tsang. As always, all opinions and recipes are my own. Thanks for supporting the brands that support Shared Appetite!
LOVE my slow cooker. It really does get a workout throughout the fall and winter. By the time I get Olivia packed up for and brought to the babysitter, put in a full day’s work, then get her home and get some play time in, making dinner is… a challenge. But not so much when I can throw a few ingredients into my slow cooker before work and come home to BOOM, dinner made. Oh, and let’s not forget those amazing smells that you walk home to. There’s nothing better than walking in the front door and getting a nice big intoxicating whiff of what’s for dinner.
Even more than weeknight dinners, I love my slow cooker for ridiculously easy entertaining. Specifically, absolutely legit sliders. They are the perfect casual party food and source for epic game day grub. My newest creation? These Slow Cooker Spicy Asian Chicken Sliders made with House of Tsang Szechuan Spicy
I want bold. I want diverse. I want my taste buds to jump out of my mouth and
shake my hand give me a fist bump.
With these Slow Cooker Spicy Asian Chicken Sliders, I get it all. The spicy, salty, savory sauce. The crunchy, tangy, and slightly sweet Asian-style slaw. The creamy avocado. It’s all there. Get in my belly!
Slow cooker + Boneless chicken breasts. + House of Tsang Szechuan Spicy
Let’s talk about this House of Tsang Szechuan Spicy
Have you seen the full line of House of Tsang products at your local grocery story? I love that they are making Asian-inspired meals easy and approachable. Because, if I’m being totally honest, I’m always a bit intimidated when making Asian food at home. Whenever I try to make sauces from scratch, it take a whole lot of work and the result is kinda lackluster. But House of Tsang… they make it SO easy, and I love it.
I’m super excited to try their General Tso Sauce and Korean Teriyaki Sauce as well. I would love to try their Bangkok Peanut Sauce as well, but our baby girl has a peanut allergy. So can I live vicariously through you? Do me a favor and try it for me. Tell me all about it. Make me jealous. Go ahead, I can handle it.
And if you are looking for some easy Asian-inspired recipes to whip up throughout the week, make sure to check out the House of Tsang recipe center!
- 3 pounds boneless chicken breast
- 1 (11.5 ounce) bottle House of Tsang Szechuan Spicy™ Sauce
- 24 Slider Buns
- Asian-Style Slaw (recipe below)
- 3 avocados, chopped
- Sesame Seeds, for garnish
for the Asian-Style Slaw
- 3 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- 1 carrot, minced
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Kosher salt
- Spray your slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Place chicken in slow cooker and pour House of Tsang Szechuan Spicy™ Sauce over the top. Cook on low for 4 to 6 hours, until chicken is cooked through and tender enough to be shredded with a fork. Shred chicken and stir to equally distribute sauce over the chicken.
- Top each slider bun with shredded chicken, Asian-style slaw, chopped avocado, and garnish with sesame seeds. Devour immediately.
for the Asian-Style Slaw
- Combine red cabbage, scallions, and carrot in a medium mixing bowl. In a separate small mixing bowl, whisk together vinegar, oils, and brown sugar. Season generously with Kosher salt. Drizzle dressing into cabbage mixture and toss to combine. Let sit at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to meld.