Huevos Rancheros Sausage Breakfast Tacos
Done in under 10 minutes, these Huevos Rancheros Sausage Breakfast Tacos are the perfect reason to wake up excited on weekdays.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 6 Tacos 1x
- 12 corn tortillas
- 6 sunny-side up fried eggs
- 6 Johnsonville® Original Recipe Fully Cooked Breakfast Sausage Links
- 2/3 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Questo Fresco, for garnish
- Cilantro, for garnish
- Hot sauce, for garnish
- If desired, heat tortillas (it should be desired). You can do so in the oven, in a nonstick pan, or in the microwave wrapped in a damp paper towel.
- Meanwhile, heat breakfast sausage according to package directions and chop into bite-size pieces.
- Double up tortillas (2 per taco) and top with breakfast sausage pieces, an egg, salsa, corn, black beans, and chopped avocado.
- Garnish with a sprinkling of queso fresco, cilantro, and hot sauce, if desired. Devour immediately.
If you don’t have queso fresco, you can substitute with cotija cheese or crumbled feta.