These super quick and easy 4-ingredient Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Roll-Ups will be a major hit with your family, including the kiddies!
- 8 Johnsonville® Fresh Original Recipe Breakfast Links, cooked
- 1 (8 ounce) tube crescent rolls
- 3 eggs, scrambled
- 3/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Ketchup, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Unroll and separate crescent rolls (you should have 8). Divide scrambled eggs between the crescent rolls, sprinkle with cheese, and top each with one cooked sausage breakfast link.
- Loosely roll, place on baking sheet, and bake in oven according to crescent roll tube directions, about 11-14 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with ketchup and devour.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 11 mins