- 1 (32 ounce) package tater tots
- 1 1/2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup Frank’s buffalo wing sauce
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese (or cheddar)
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- Blue Cheese Dressing
- Crumbled Blue Cheese
- Cook tater tots according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, combine shredded chicken and wing sauce in a small bowl. Top cooked tater tots with buffalo chicken, and sprinkle with shredded cheese. Cook in 350°F oven for 5-7 minutes, until cheese is melted and chicken is heated through.
- Top with scallions, blue cheese dressing, and crumbled blue cheese. Devour immediately.