- 20 large strawberries
- 1/2 cup Chocmeister® Milk Chocolatey Hazelnut Spread
- 10 ounces good-quality melted chocolate
- Melted white chocolate for drizzling, optional
- Using a small paring knife, cut a small hole approximately 1/2″ in diameter in one side of each strawberry. Fill completely with chocolate hazelnut spread.
- Holding the strawberry by the stem, dip each strawberry in melted chocolate, letting excess chocolate fall back into bowl. Place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and repeat with each strawberry. Let chocolate set at room temperature for about 30 minutes, or if in a rush or impatient like me, place in refrigerator for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Dip a small fork or spoon in melted white chocolate and drizzle the white chocolate over strawberries. Let white chocolate harden before serving.