- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (6 ounce) boxes Uncle Ben’s® Long Grain and Wild Rice Original Recipe
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- Crumbled queso fresco
- Combine honey, olive oil, and sriracha in a small mixing bowl. Season with Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Place chicken and all but ¼ cup of the marinade into a ziploc bag. Shake, jiggle, and massage the bag around gently to cover the chicken in the marinade. Let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours, preferably overnight. Refrigerate and reserve remaining ¼ cup marinade.
- Preheat grill over medium-high heat and grill chicken until just cooked through. Brush the reserved 1/4 cup marinade on the chicken as a glaze. Let chicken rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, cook rice according to package directions. Divide between four bowls, and top with chicken, sliced avocado, chopped scallions and crumbled queso fresco. Devour
*prep time doesn’t include marinating time
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins