- 2 cups chopped, cooked chicken*
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1/2 to 1 tablespoon hot sauce (depending how spicy you want it)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry ranch salad dressing mix
- Kosher salt
- Fresly ground black pepper
- 8 slices good-quality crusty bread
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- In a small bowl, combine the Greek yogurt, light mayonnaise, hot sauce, and dry ranch dressing mix. Stir in chicken.
- Toast bread. Top with buffalo chicken salad, lettuce, avocado, and tomato. Serve with carrots and celery, if desired. Devour immediately.
*For a super quick meal, use a store-bought rotisserie chicken.
You can feel free to add finely chopped celery in to the buffalo chicken salad if you’re into that sort of thing. I’m just not a fan of celery (that’s right, I said it).
- Prep Time: 10 mins