- 1 store-bought pizza dough
- Del Monte® Cream Style Golden Sweet Corn
- leftover green bean casserole using Del Monte® Blue Lake® Cut Green Beans
- leftover mashed potatoes
- leftover stuffing
- leftover turkey, shredded into small pieces
- shredded cheddar cheese
- cranberry sauce, for serving
- gravy, for serving
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Stretch pizza dough on a floured surface into a large circle. Top with a thin layer of mashed potatoes, then a thin layer of each creamed corn, green bean casserole, stuffing, and shredded turkey. Sprinkle generously with cheddar cheese.
- Bake pizza on a baking tray lined with parchment paper or directly on a pizza stone in your oven for 15-20 minutes, until crust is golden brown and just cooked through. Remove from oven, slice into pieces, and top with cranberry sauce and gravy. Devour.
*you can purchase pizza dough at your local pizzeria or at many supermarkets. Just remember to let your pizza dough come to room temperature before stretching… it makes it a lot easier!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes