- 3 medium ripe peaches, peeled, pitted, and roughly chopped
- 5 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 3 tablespoons blanco/silver tequila, divided
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice, divided*
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- Fully puree peaches in a food processor until smooth. Strain peach puree through a fine sieve into a bowl and stir in 3 tablespoons sugar, 2 tablespoons tequila, and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Carefully fill four (4 to 5 ounce) popsicle molds** 1/4 of the way up. I pour the peach mixture into a ziploc bag and cut a small hole in one corner to create a makeshift pastry bag. This way I can easily and accurately pour mixture into popsicle molds without spilling any on the sides. Freeze until almost firm, about 30 minutes. Poke a popsicle stick into the center of each.
- Meanwhile, fully puree blueberries in a food processor until smooth. Strain blueberry puree through fine sieve into a bowl. Stir in remaining 2 tablespoons sugar, 1 tablespoon tequila, and 2 teaspoons lemon juice. Carefully pour blueberry puree into each mold another 1/4 of the way up (again I used a ziploc bag as a makeshift pastry bag) and freeze until almost firm, about 25 minutes.
- Repeat with peach layer and freeze for 25 minutes, and then blueberry layer and freeze until completely firm, about 1 hour.
- When ready to serve, unmold popsicles. Briefly dipping molds in warm water helps molds release popsicles.
- Devour immediately. Beware of brain freeze 🙂
*1 lemon should produce enough juice
**Depending upon the size popsicle molds you have, adjust amount of molds you fill accordingly.