Uncork some wine, set up the patio furniture, and enjoy the rest of your summer with this Roasted Grape and Blue Cheese Pizza with Honey, Walnut, and Thyme.
- 1 (12″) Pizza Dough, Naan, or Flatbread, grilled or baked
- 2 1/2 cups seedless red grapes
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 1 (5 ounce) wedge Castello Saga Blue Brie cheese
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and lay grapes in a single layer. Drizzle with olive oil, season generously with Kosher salt, and toss to coat. Roast grapes for 25-30 minutes, until slightly wrinkled.
- Top cooked pizza crust (or naan or flatbread) with roasted grapes, crumbled blue brie cheese, and walnuts. Place back in oven (or on a grill over medium heat with cover closed) for 3-5 minutes, until cheese is melted. Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with thyme. Devour immediately.
Any good-quality “pizza like” crust will do. Feel free to use naan if you have it. I usually grab some pizza dough from a local pizzeria.