- 16 ounces frozen chopped kale, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 8 ounces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ancho chili powder
- Kosher salt
- 1 cup oyster crackers, crushed
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Squeeze out excess moisture from thawed frozen kale by wringing out in a few paper towels.
- Stir together kale, corn, sour cream, mayonnaise, onion powder, garlic powder, ancho chili powder, bacon, and cheddar cheese in a medium mixing bowl until fully combined. Season with Kosher salt and spread in an even layer in a baking dish. Cook for 20 minutes, or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, combine crushed oyster crackers and melted butter. Remove kale dip from oven and sprinkle cracker topping in an even layer. Broil until golden, about 1 minute.
- Serve with tortilla chips. Devour immediately.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins