- 1 bag Food Should Taste Good™ Lime Tortilla Chips
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple, diced into 1/2” pieces
- 1/2 tablespoon ancho chile powder
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 5 ripe avocados
- 2 limes, juiced
- Kosher salt
- Cilantro, chopped, for garnish
- Cook bacon in a medium skillet until golden brown and crispy. Remove to a paper towel lined plate and crumble. Discard all but 1 tablespoon bacon grease and heat over medium-high heat. Add pineapple and stir in ancho chile powder. Cook until golden brown and caramelized, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes. Remove from skillet and cool.
- In a medium mixing bowl and using a fork, mash together red onion, garlic, cumin, avocado, and lime juice. Season generously with Kosher salt. Stir in pineapple and bacon, garnish with chopped cilantro, and serve.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins