- 6 assorted large ripe nectarines, peaches, and/or plums, cut into wedges*
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 ear grilled corn, kernels removed and cobs discarded
- 2 to 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 to 3 tablespoons balsamic glaze**
- Handful fresh basil leaves, torn
- Kosher salt
- Arrange stone fruit, mozzarella, and grilled corn kernels on a serving platter. Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic glaze. Top with torn basil and season with Kosher salt. Devour immediately.
*if all the stone fruit is looking on the small side, I would get 8 of them to be safe
**you can find store-bought balsamic glaze in most grocery stores, or feel free to make your own by slowly reducing balsamic vinegar in a small saucepan (you can find my recipe for it here). It’s totally worthwhile to make, but just be prepared for it to take a while and for your house to stink like vinegar.
- Prep Time: 15 mins