- 1 pound boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
- 1 (1-pound) package sliced bacon (not thick-sliced)
- 2/3 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons chile powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400. Mix together the brown sugar and chile powder in a small bowl and set aside.
- Cut up the chicken into 1-inch cubes. Season with Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Cut the bacon into thirds.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place an oven-safe baking cooling rack on top. Wrap each piece of chicken with bacon and place it, seam side down, on the rack.
- Top each of the bacon wrapped chicken pieces with a little of the brown sugar and chile powder mixture. Cook for about 25-30 minutes, until the bacon is nice and crispy.
- Remove from oven and transfer Sweet and Spicy Bacon Wrapped Chicken to a serving platter.