- 2 tablespoons Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame Oil
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup frozen vegetable medley*
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups frozen riced cauliflower, thawed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons turmeric
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons Lee Kum Kee Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 cup canned pineapple chunks, drained
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted cashews
- Lee Kum Kee Sriracha Chili Sauce, for garnish
- Lime wedges, for garnish
- Chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Heat sesame oil in a large saute pan over medium-high heat.
- Saute onions for about 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until they start to soften. Add frozen vegetables and cook for 1 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Push vegetable mixture to one side of pan and add eggs, stirring as they cook to scramble the eggs, about 1 minute.
- Add cauliflower rice, turmeric, coriander, garlic powder, soy sauce, brown sugar, and fish sauce. Mix and saute approximately 5 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the cauliflower is just cooked through. Stir in pineapple chunks, scallions. and cashews.
- Divide rice between bowls and garnish with sriracha chili sauce, lime wedges, and cilantro. Devour.
*my vegetable medley had peas, corns, and carrots