- 2 (8 ounce) cans of crescent rolls
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken*
- 1/2 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup enchilada sauce
- Rojo’s Salsa
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Guacamole, for serving
- Sour Cream, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine shredded chicken, corn, black beans, shredded cheese, and enchilada sauce in a medium mixing bowl until well combined.
- Unroll crescent rolls and following the perforations, separate into triangles. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and place a 5-6″ bowl upside down in the center. Arrange the wide side of crescent roll triangles around the bowl, creating a ring that looks like the sun, allowing the dough to overlap (see photo in blog post).
- Spoon chicken enchilada mixture in a small mount on the wider part of each crescent roll. Bring each crescent roll triangle over the filling and tuck and/or press it into the bottom layer of dough to secure it. Chicken enchilada filling will show through in between each crescent roll triangle.
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes or until dough is golden brown and baked throughout. Allow to cool slightly and then cut into slices. Serve with guacamole, sour cream, and Rojo’s salsa.
*the easiest way to make this happen is to go to the grocery store and grab a rotisserie chicken!
*be careful not to overlap the crescent roll dough too much at the base or dough may not cook through.