- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1 pint blueberries
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Puree blueberries in a blender or food processor until very smooth. Strain blueberry puree through a fine mesh sieve into a medium mixing bowl.
- Add yogurt, half and half, sugar, and vanilla extract and stir until combined.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds. Depending upon the size of your molds, you can probably fill 4 to 6. If your popsicle mold does not have a lid, cover the top with foil and outline each well with your fingers. Cut a tiny slit in the middle of each well and insert popsicle stick.
- Freeze for 4 hours or overnight, or until frozen solid.
- When ready to serve, unmold popsicles. Briefly dipping molds in warm water helps the popsicles to cleanly release.
- Prep Time: 10 mins