- 1 sweet potato, finely diced
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ancho chile powder
- Kosher salt
- 8 frozen waffles
- 4 fried or scrambled eggs
- 12 slices bacon, cooked until golden brown and crispy
- Sriracha or other hot sauce, if desired
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add in the finely diced sweet potato, onion powder, paprika, and ancho chile powder. Season generously with Kosher salt and stir to combine. Cook sweet potatoes, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 15-18 minutes. Add frozen spinach during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Cook waffles according to package directions. Top 4 waffles with a bit of the hash, an egg, and 3 slices of bacon. Give it a drizzle of sriracha or other hot sauce, if desired, and top with another waffle. Devour immediately.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins