- 6 cups loosely packed Swiss chard leaves (stems removed), torn into bite-sized pieces (about 1 large bunch)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream or whole milk
- Little dab of butter
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 6 soft flour tortillas, warmed
- Pickled Swiss Chard Stems
- Queso Fresco, crumbled
- Sriracha, optional
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add half of the swiss chard leaves, paprika, and cumin. Season generously with Kosher salt and a sprinkling of freshly ground pepper. Once swiss chard leaves begin to wilt and there is enough room in the pan, add in remaining swiss chard and a splash of water. Cook until chard is tender, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl whisk eggs thoroughly to incorporate lots of air. Add in heavy cream/whole milk, season liberally with Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, and whisk until well combined. Add a little dab of butter to a medium nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Once melted, add eggs, stirring occasionally, and cook until just set.
- Top warmed tortillas with scrambled eggs, sautéed swiss chard, pickled swiss chard stems, crumbled queso fresco, and sriracha (optional).
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes