- 2 very ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup Paleo-tella (Paleo Nutella)*
- *I used 6 tablespoons coconut sugar instead of 2.
- Cocoa nibs, for garnish (optional)
- Make sure your bananas are very ripe. Peel and cut into small slices. Freeze for 1 to 2 hours, until completely frozen through. Transfer to a food processor along with the Paleo-tella.
- Blend on high, scraping down the sides occasionally, until it reaches the consistency of smooth soft serve ice cream. Be patient, it will get there! Serve immediately or freeze for future consumption. Garnish with cocoa nibs, if using.