A super easy vegan and paleo-friendly nutella banana ice cream recipe using just two ingredients! No cooking or ice cream machine required!
A million dollars. Six-pack abs. A day without sitting in traffic.
All things that I know exist, but I’ve never experienced. And if I had to guess which one I never will… definitely the abs. There’s way too much, ahem, insulation covering them up.
Something else that’s pretty hard to come by? Dude food bloggers. There aren’t many of us, but we’re pretty freaking awesome. And when one dude comes across another dude’s food blog, we stick together.
I’ve been wanting to try this miracle ice cream that’s been hanging around the interwebs lately. Blend the crap out of a frozen banana in a food processor they say, and you’ll have a healthy frozen treat that rivals ice cream.
We’ll see about that.
And then my man Mike created this recipe for paleo-friendly nutella last week. Paleo-tella. Super witty, I know. He’s cool like that.
Paleo-tella + this banana miracle ice cream.
Basically, a healthy, paleo-friendly, vegan nutella banana ice cream using just two ingredients.
I was shocked how creamy and ice cream-like this frozen banana wizardry turns out. And a guilt-free dessert is quite welcome nowadays. Gotta get this body less insulated! Those abs are hiding in there somwhere.
Paleo Nutella Banana Ice Cream
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup Paleo-tella (Paleo Nutella)*
- *I used 6 tablespoons coconut sugar instead of 2.
- Cocoa nibs, for garnish (optional)
- Make sure your bananas are very ripe. Peel and cut into small slices. Freeze for 1 to 2 hours, until completely frozen through. Transfer to a food processor along with the Paleo-tella.
- Blend on high, scraping down the sides occasionally, until it reaches the consistency of smooth soft serve ice cream. Be patient, it will get there! Serve immediately or freeze for future consumption. Garnish with cocoa nibs, if using.