*recipe created by Hero Fruit Spread
- 1 (8 to 10 ounce) pork tenderloin
- 1 (8 ounce) Hero Black Cherry Fruit Spread
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 ounces white wine
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced orange peel
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped rosemary
- Mix all ingredients except for pork in a large Ziploc bag. Place pork tenderloin in the bag and refrigerate for 5 hours, turning a few times so all sides of pork absorb marinade.
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Remove pork from bag and pour marinade in a small saucepan. Roast pork on an aluminum foil lined baking sheet for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 145-150°F. Remove from oven and let rest 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, simmer marinade over medium heat and reduce to a glaze-like consistency. Brush glaze all over pork tenderloin and cut into 1/2″ slices.
- Prep Time: 5 hours 15 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins