- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chiles, finely chopped
- 2 cups Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken
- 1 (8 ounce) tub Philadelphia Jalapeno Cream Cheese (or regular cream cheese)
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 6 to 8 flour tortillas
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 roma tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- Cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly coat a 9×13 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium/medium-low heat. Stir in and fully incorporate flour and cook until light brown, about 1-2 minutes. Gradually whisk in chicken broth, stirring to smooth out all lumps. Cook until slightly thickened, about 1-2 minutes. Stir in sour cream and green chiles, and remove from heat.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken and cream cheese.
- Microwave tortillas for about 20-30 seconds in microwave until they are warm and pliable. Working one at a time, lay tortilla flat, fill with about 1/3 cup buffalo chicken mixture, and place seam side down in the prepared baking dish. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Top with sour cream sauce and sprinkle with monterey jack cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, until the top is lightly golden and bubbly. While enchiladas are baking, combine avocado, tomato, corn, lime juice, and cilantro in a small mixing bowl.
- Remove enchiladas from oven, let cool for a few minutes, and top with garnish and extra chopped cilantro, if desired. Serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes