- [Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken|
- White cheddar cheese, shredded
- Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Flour Tortillas
- [Avocado Ranch Dressing|
- [Pico de Gallo|
- Queso Fresco, crumbled
- Heat a pan (big enough to fit your tortillas) over medium heat. I like to spray a little bit of non-stick spray into the pan as well.
- Meanwhile,assemble your quesadillas. On one tortilla, sprinkle a bit of white cheddar cheese and monterey jack cheese, followed by some of the buffalo chicken, and then a final sprinkle of both cheeses. Top with the other tortilla and place in heated pan.
- Cook for about 1-2 minutes, until tortilla is golden brown, and then carefully flip and cook 1-2 minutes more.
- Cut into wedges and serve immediately with pico de gallo, avocado ranch dressing, and crumbled queso fresco.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes