- 2 (8 ounce) cans of crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup leftover chicken from One Pan Baked Chicken Fajitas, chopped
- 1/2 cup onions and peppers from One Pan Baked Chicken Fajitas, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Guacamole, sour cream, and/or salsa for serving/dipping
Unroll crescent rolls and top with a sprinkle of cheddar cheese and a little bit of the chopped fajita chicken, onions, and peppers.
- Tightly roll each crescent roll, tucking the end underneath. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake in a preheated 375°F oven for 12 minutes, until just golden brown. Let cool for a a couple minutes and then devour with guacamole, sour cream, and/or salsa!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes