- 2 Flatout Flatbreads
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 6 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 6 tablespoons marshmallow fluff
- 1 banana, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Powdered sugar, for garnish
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Working one at a time, lightly brush melted butter on both sides of the flatbread. Warm in skillet for 30 seconds per side. Remove and set aside.
- Working quickly, spread a thin, even layer of peanut butter and marshmallow fluff across each flatbread. Top with banana slices and chocolate chips. Fold in half length-wise and then again width-wise. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and devour immediately.