- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons warm water
- 1/2 cup hot espresso or strongly-brewed coffee
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Coffee-Mate peppermint mocha creamer
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate syrup, for garnish
- Candy canes, for garnish
- Crush one candy cane and place on a plate. Carefully drizzle chocolate syrup around rim of a mug, then roll rim of glass in crushed candy cane pieces. Repeat with other mug.
- Combine cocoa powder and water in a small bowl to make a syrup. Pour in espresso/strongly-brewed coffee and stir. Divide between the two mugs.
- Meanwhile, combine milk and peppermint creamer in a small saucepan over medium-low heat and heat mixture until hot and steamy. Using a whisk or preferably, an immersion blender, froth the milk until foamy. Pour milk mixture into mugs.
- Top with whipped cream, some more crushed candy cane pieces, and place one candy cane in each mug to serve as a stirrer. Serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes