- 4 bananas, peeled
- 1 cup plain or vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup SunButter Creamy Sunflower Butter
- 4 ounces good-quality chopped chocolate
- 8 popsicle sticks
Slice bananas in half and insert popsicle stick about 1/2 way into the bottom of each banana. Place bananas on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and freeze for 30-60 minutes.
Working quickly, spread a thin coating of yogurt on four of the banana popsicles. Spread a thin coating of SunButter on the remaining four banana popsicles. Return to baking sheet and freeze for another 30-60 minutes.
- Spoon a bit of of SunButter in a small plastic bag and snip a tiny piece off the corner of the bag with a scissor (or use a pastry bag). Drizzle SunButter on each of the yogurt banana popsicles and return to baking sheet and place in freezer until firm.
- Melt chocolate in microwave on 1/2 power in 30 second increments until just melted through. Drizzle chocolate over the SunButter dipped popsicles and return to baking sheet and place in freezer until firm.
- Enjoy popsicles immediately once frozen or individually wrap each one (once frozen) in plastic wrap.