- 2 cups frozen whole edamame
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons gochujang (or more for spicier)
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger powder
- Cook edamame according to package directions.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small skillet over medium heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until reduced to a glaze-like consistency, abut 4-5 minutes. If it gets too thick, just add in a splash of water to thin.
- Toss in cooked edamame and stir to coat. Remove from heat and transfer edamame to serving dish. Devour immediately.
This is a great appetizer or snack for 2 people. Feel free to double/triple if you’re feeding a larger crowd!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins