- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup sriracha
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons vegetable or canola oil, divided
- 4 slices fresh pineapple
- 2 teaspoons ancho chile powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 slices cooked thick-cut bacon
- Green leaf lettuce
- 4 buns
- GoAvo Spread
- Preheat grill over medium-high heat. In a small bowl, combine honey, sriracha, and 1/4 cup oil. Brush chicken and pineapple with remaining oil (brush the pineapple first to avoid cross contamination). Season chicken generously with Kosher salt and black pepper. Sprinkle pineapple with ancho chile powder and season with salt.
- Grill pineapple for 2 to 3 minutes per side, until golden brown and warmed through. Grill chicken on both sides until cooked through. During the last 4-5 minutes of cooking, slather sriracha honey glaze on both sides of chicken and allow to caramelize on the grill. Remove chicken from grill and baste with any remaining glaze.
- Place chicken on each bun and top with pineapple slice, 2 slices bacon, lettuce, and slather generously with GoAvo Spread. Devour immediately.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins