- 4 Sweet Hawaiian Flatout Foldits
- 4 turkey burgers
- 4 slices turkey bacon, cooked
- 8 canned pineapple slices, juice reserved
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 avocados, mashed
- Kosher salt
- Green leaf lettuce
- Combine teriyaki sauce with 2 tablespoons pineapple juice from the canned pineapple. Reserve half of the pineapple teriyaki sauce for serving. Cook turkey burgers on a grill over medium-high heat until just cooked through. During the last minute of cooking, baste each side of turkey burgers continuously with half of the pineapple teriyaki sauce.
- Grill pineapple until heated through and grill marks appear.
- Combine mashed avocado with a generous squeeze of lime juice and Kosher salt.
- Top each Flatout Foldit with turkey burger, turkey bacon, 2 slices of grilled pineapple, mashed avocado, and lettuce. Use reserved pineapple teriyaki sauce for serving, as desired.