- 1 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 lime, juiced
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cutt off the stem end of the sprouts and pull off any yellow outer leaves. Cut large sprouts in half.
- Place sprouts in a large bowl, drizzle with olive oil and season generously with Kosher salt. Toss to coat. Place in a single layer on an aluminum-foil lined baking sheet. Roast for 35-40 minutes, shaking the pan a few times throughout the cooking process, until crisp and golden brown on the outside and tender on the inside.
- Meanwhile, combine srircha, honey, and lime in a small bowl. Season with Kosher salt.
- Remove sprouts from oven, transfer to large bowl, and drizzle with sauce. Toss lightly to coat and serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes