- 4 Flatout flatbreads*
- 2 cups grilled corn kernels**
- 1 avocado, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons sriracha
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lime, zested and juiced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ancho chile powder
- Kosher salt
- Queso Fresco, crumbled
- Chives, chopped
- Parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Cut flatbreads into chip shapes and arrange in a single layer on baking sheets. Bake for 6-7 minutes, or until crispy (they will crisp up as they cool).
- In a small mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, sriracha, olive oil, lime zest and juice, garlic powder, and ancho chile powder. Season generously with Kosher salt.
- Place corn kernels and avocado in a medium mixing bowl. Stir in sriracha mayo until just combined. Spoon into serving dish and top with Queso Fresco, chives, and parsley. Serve with flatbread chips and devour immediately!
*or tortilla chips
**if you can’t find fresh corn to grill, you can always use thawed frozen corn