- 3 pounds (about 6 pieces) bone-in chicken thighs
- 2 cups fresh cranberries, divided
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 2 packages Near East® Quinoa Rosemary & Olive Oil, prepared according to package directions
- In a blender, combine 1/2 cup of the cranberries with 2 tablespooons oil, brown sugar, garlic powder, rosemary, chicken broth, and salt.
- Lay chicken thighs in a oven-proof bakings dish in a single, even layer. Pour marinade over chicken and coat. Let marinade for as long as you can, up to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Scrap marinade off of top of chicken thighs as best you can and brush on remaining oil on chicken skin. Season with Kosher salt. Add remaining 1 1/2 cups cranberries between chicken thighs. Bake chicken for approximately 25 minutes or until just cooked through. Heat broiler to high and brown skin, watching very carefully and constantly to avoid burning, about 3-5 minutes.
- Serve chicken with the pan sauce, cranberries, and Near East Quinoa.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes (plus marinating time)
- Cook Time: 30 minutes