Orange Ginger Chicken Kebabs
- Prep Time: 10 minutes (active)*
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes (active)
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 bottle ShopRite Trading Company Orange Ginger Chicken Sauce
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 bell peppers, assorted colors
- 1 large onion
- 1 zucchini
- 2 oranges, halved
- Cooked ShopRite Trading Company Basmati Rice, for serving
- Chopped scallions, for garnish
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Cube chicken breasts into 1″ uniform pieces. Combine chicken with 2/3 of the bottle of ShopRite Trading Company Orange Ginger Chicken Sauce in a medium bowl and let marinate for at least 4-6 hours in the refrigerator.
- Slice zucchini and chop peppers and onion into skewer-sized pieces. Skewer chicken a veggies (I like to alternate one piece of chicken with 3 assorted veggies).
- Brush grill grates very lightly with oil. Grill skewers over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until chicken is cooked through. Brush the cut-side of the orange halves with oil and grill until slightly caramelized.
- Served chicken kebabs over rice with the grilled oranges and garnish with scallions and sesame seeds. Devour!
*plus marinating time