Peach Bourbon Glazed Pork Chops
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 4 Pork Chops
- 4 peaches, halved and pits removed
- Vegetable or canola oil
- 1 cup peach preserves
- 3 tablespoons bourbon
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Season both sides of pork chops generously with Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Lightly brush peach halves with oil.
- Heat grill over medium-high heat and lightly oil grill grates. I do this by folding up a paper towel and pouring some vegetable/canola oil on it. I then place paper towel on grates and use my grill brush to push the towel very quickly over them.
- Grill pork chops on grill, flipping once, until just cooked through. Grill peach halves, cut side down, until warmed through and you get those awesome looking grill marks!
- Meanwhile, stir together peach preserves, bourbon, apple cider vinegar, and onion powder in a small saucepan. Season with Kosher salt and place saucepan on grill along with pork. Bring to a boil and let simmer on the cool side of the grill for about 6-8 minutes. Alternatively, you can also do this part on the stove inside (bring mixture to a boil over high heat, then lower heat to maintain a simmer).
- During the last minute of cooking, brush peach bourbon glaze all over pork chops. Serve pork chops with extra glaze and grilled peaches. Devour immediately!