- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup cookie butter
- 1/2 cup speculoos cookies (or graham crackers), finely ground*
- 1/3 cup cinnamon chips (or substitute white/dark chocolate chips if needed)
- 1/2 cup pretzels, crushed**
- *finely grind cookies in a food processor
- **crush pretzels in a ziploc bag using a rolling pin or carefully pulse in food processor.
- Using a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment (or a medium mixing bowl with an electic mixture), thoroughly combine butter and brown sugar. Add in vanilla, salt, cookie butter, and ground cookies. Fold in cinnamon chips.
- Chill for 30 minutes in refrigerator. Scoop into small truffle-size shaped balls and roll around in the crushed pretzels to coat. Freeze for 30 minutes and serve.