With just 5 ingredients and a few minutes of prep, you can make some ultimate game day grub with these Quick and Easy Buffalo Garlic Knots!
- 1 pizza dough*
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Combine butter, wing sauce, garlic powder, dried parsley, and Kosher salt in a small bowl.
- Pat your dough into a rough rectangle about 1/2″ thick. Using a pizza wheel, cut your dough into strips about 1″ wide. You should have at least 12 strips of dough. Tie each strip of dough into a knot, tucking the ends underneath (you can dust dough with a little bit of flour first so it doesn’t stick to itself when tying the knots if you would like).
- Place the knots on a baking sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Brush each knot with some of the buffalo mixture. Place in oven and bake until golden brown, about 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and smother in remaining buffalo sauce mixture. You could brush or drizzle it, but my favorite way to evenly disperse the sauce on knots is to play knots in a mixing bowl, pour sauce in, place another bowl inverted on top, and shake like crazy for a few seconds. Devour immediately.
*Feel free to make your own pizza dough, buy one from your local pizzeria, or even grab on of those pizza crusts-in-a-tube in your local grocery store.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins