- 1 – 1 1/2 pound(s) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1” pieces
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups finely chopped (1/4″ dice) sweet potatoes*
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- 1 package Campbell’s Oven Ready Chicken Pot Pie Sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, grated with microzester
- 1” piece ginger, grated with microzester
- 2 teaspoons Thai red curry paste
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/3 cup chopped peanuts, for garnish (optional)
- 6 to 8 biscuits, cooked according to package directions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place chicken, frozen mixed vegetables, sweet potatoes, and scallions in a 13×9″ baking dish (reserve a little bit of chopped scallions for garnish, if desired).
- In a small bowl, combine Campbell’s Oven Ready Chicken Pot Pie sauce, garlic, ginger, red curry paste, and lime juice. Pour over pot pie mixture and stir to combine.
- Cook for approximately 40 minutes, or until chicken and sweet potatoes are cooked through. Remove from oven and garnish with reserved scallions and chopped peanuts, if desired. Serve with biscuits.
*make sure to dice sweet potatoes small. If left too large, they will need longer cooking time, which will overcook chicken.