Your friends and family will love you just a little bit more when you make them these four ingredient S'mores Ice Cream Sandwiches.
- 2 Ingredient Toasted Marshmallow Ice Cream
- 16 graham cracker squares
- 10 ounces good-quality dark chocolate (or dark chocolate chips)
- Finely chop dark chocolate and place in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave chocolate on half power in 30 second intervals, stirring between each, until chocolate is just melted through.
- Dip one side of each graham cracker square in chocolate and place on a parchment paper lined baking tray. Place in refrigerator for 5 minutes to allow chocolate to harden.
- Working quickly, place one scoop of Toasted Marshmallow Ice Cream between two chocolate-covered graham cracker squares. Wrap each sandwich in plastic wrap and quickly place in freezer until ready to serve. Alternatively, let guests make their own ice cream sandwiches by putting out the toasted marshmallow ice cream and chocolate-covered graham cracker squares.
- Prep Time: 15 mins