- 1 (750 ml) bottle rosé wine
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 1/4 cup chambord
- 2 tablespoons superfine sugar
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 (6 ounce) container raspberries
- 1 bottle strawberry or berry seltzer, chilled*
- Combine rosé wine, vodka, chambord, and sugar in a large pitcher until sugar dissolves. Add sliced strawberries and place in refrigerator for at least 2 hours (or overnight to allow flavors to really meld together).
- When ready to serve, fill up each glass with a bit of ice. Then pour enough seltzer to fill 1/3 of glass and add a handful of fresh raspberries. Top with sangria and some of the strawberries from the pitcher. Garnish with a spring of mint if desired and serve!
*if you cannot find straight up strawberry or berry seltzer, feel free to use any seltzer you think would add a nice flavor or just use plain. No worries!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes (plus time in the refrigerator)