- 2 pizza doughs*
- 3 ears corn, grilled and kernels removed
- 1 bunch scallions, grilled and roughly chopped
- 1 pint blueberries
- 8 ounces goat cheese, room temperature
- 2 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Lightly sprinkle doughs with flour if needed and stretch doughs out into a thin oval-ish shape. No need to be perfect… it’s rustic! Make sure dough is equal thickness throughout so it cooks evenly.
- Oil grill grates (I do this by pouring a bit of oil onto a wad of paper towels and very quickly brushing it over the grates) and lay each dough on grill. Let cook about 2 to 4 minutes, until grill marks appear and the dough easily releases from the grill. Use tongs to flip dough over and cook on other side another 2-4 minutes, until dough is completely cooked through. Remove pizza from grill.
- Meanwhile, whip together goat cheese, cream cheese, and extra virgin olive oil until it is light and fluffy. Season with Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Spread whipped goat cheese on grilled pizza dough, and top with grilled corn, scallions, and fresh blueberries. Scatter basil over pizza, slice, and devour.
*you can find pizza doughs at most supermarkets or just visit your local pizzeria… most will sell you pizza dough no problem!